quinta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2017

Teste de publicação com imagem menor


Then I thought I’d definitely travel with my family. I wouldn’t let the difficulties of traveling with kids hinder me – there was no reason in my mind a three-year-old couldn’t be just fine in Africa! Seriously, though… do you know how much it would cost to fly a three-year-old to Africa? A three-year-old who’s never going to remember the experience? Yeah, so that didn’t happen.

Now, numerous years later, we’ve finally come to a point where our kids are old enough to keep up with us and remember the trip, we have a little extra money set aside for traveling, passports are in hand. Airplane brawls be damned. The world is our oyster. We’re heading out, baby.

Except … we can’t decide where to go. No, seriously. There’s so many possibilities. I watch the Amazing Race. I want to scuba dive in the Maldives, roll cheese down a hill in Gloucestershire, and play roulette in Monte Carlo. So … many … choices.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário